Sunday, January 8, 2012

~Reality Check~

Welcome to the world of blogging! I may have been a bit over excited about blogging all the fun and useful information I am learning in school. Optimistic may be a better word for it actually. While I would love to give you weekly updates(I AM striving for it), the fact of the matter is you might just end up getting a summary of what I learned big picture from each class that I took. My hope is that my posts will still be interesting and helpful; perhaps it will even be a little glimpse into what my life is like on the central coast(which was one of my goals with blogging in the first place-since most of my friends and loved ones live no where near me!)

In the next week I hope to at least give you an update on useful information and recaps of my classes last quarter:
Child and Maternal Nutrition
Nutrition in Aging (yep, that's right... for you old folks)
BioChemistry (I know you are thinking "yikes!")

You'll be happy to know I made the Dean's list and received  an A in both my Nutrition classes(with over 100% in my Child and Maternal Nutrition class) and I made a B+ in Biochem. I was not very happy about the B + but you probably will say you are proud. Thank you for that.

Okay so look back this week for the class updates and info on the classes that I'm taking this quarter.

Just for a treat: Here is a picture of Christmas dinner my mom and I made.
Eggplant Parmesan
Yummy Beans and Bell Peppers
Arugula Salad with Pomegranate seeds, Strawberries, Strawberry Dressing(homemade) and Pecans.

Okay... stay tuned.

Also just as an aside and yet most importantly: you should know that God continues to bless and prosper my efforts here. I am continually amazed by how much He has helped and provided for me. Prayer really works... and God really cares for me. I am thankful and blessed.

Signing out for now,
~Caitlin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment